Aug 25, 2009

Listen Online

This is one of my dreams that someday I could do all my computer works just online. Thanks to some like Google, this dream, to some extent, has been fulfilled. I can use Google Doc to do everything (not actually everything, of course) that I do in MS Office, for example.

I want to, someday, totally use online storages and websites to listen music, without having to downloading them on my computer. Here is a first post by Orli Yakuel on TechCrunch, of a two-part article, introducing the most popular websites for listening music online. Have a look at it. You maybe will like it.

2 comments:

  1. hi,
    it will be good if you cut some of dam advertisments from your blog, it make me confuse to find your own notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm. yeah, i think they suck. Well, you know, I once added them to my weblog; I don't know why! But, now, I have forgotten how to remove them!

    ReplyDelete