Mar 30, 2008

Etc. and etc. and… etc… isn’t it or not?!

In these days, etc. I am not in a good mood to blog etc., isn’t it or not? And, I, etc. am not blogging etc. now, isn’t it or not? What I do, etc. is nothing but… etc. say, just wasting the time etc. and saying just, etc. isn’t it or not?

And, if you wonder etc. and want to ask me and etc. that what the hell, etc. I etc. am doing, I etc. will say I am doing nothing etc. but saying etc. and etc. and…uh… etc… isn’t it or not?

I love etc. and etc. loves me and… etc. isn’t it or not?

This etc. is all I know etc. to say, etc. and nothing else I know etc. but saying etc. and if you etc. do not like etc. you etc. can go to hell etc. isn’t it or not?

If anybody etc. asks etc. that why are you etc. repeating this etc. so much, I etc. will say nothing but etc. and etc. and repeating this etc. so much etc. that anybody etc. can not understand me etc. isn’t it or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment