Dec 20, 2012

Time for a change

It was time for a change in my professional lifestyle. I resigned from the office I had joined very recently. I don't have any good feeling about it actually, but you can't really help it. I needed a change. It seemed to me I was not enjoying anymore what I was doing. Now, I am working with these guys here. It'll be freelance for a while until we get enough customers and capital to formally start something that we hope will be big! As a matter of fact, I have always been fascinated by design, all kinds of design, from fashion, to architecture, to industrial design. I know it sounds funny and somewhat weird, but I like design and though know little about it, but hell love to be close to the business and these guys, whom I have found very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment