Jan 11, 2014

Gender-based violence

I've never believed in feminism and its historical male conspiracy theories. As a businessman, I believe in productivity when it's about women, rather than gender mainstreaming brought about by international NGOs in Afghanistan.

However, my definition of gender-based violence is rather all-inclusive, i.e. I believe violence is not limited to physical hardships of murder, torture, sexual abuse, etc. but it encompasses all types of intentions, actions, policies, laws, customs, traditions, cultures, that stops, in one way or the other, passively or actively, the belief, action, or imagination of a female to develop.

And, I don't know what exactly "development" could mean here; and actually, I don't intend to provide any definition either.

No comments:

Post a Comment