Jul 8, 2010

To be away for a while

Today, I will take my final exam of the summer semester. This is practically the last day of 2009-2010 academic year. I am tired, very tired. I feel I need a break, though I know I won't be given it!

I started the year very energetically. However, by all the things that happened to me during the Fall Semester, I went under a depression; the results of which are still felt. I don't want to open any of those now. They were experiences by themselves. I learned a lot from them. Thus, I can't say they were quite bitter. Even I would probably repeat some of them if I were given the chance, with the knowledge of the consequences; however, would not my perspective be different?

It didn't affect, nevertheless, my academic performance but rather affected my socialization. I started the attendance at AUAF with an attitude just like a person who wants to love the world, a person who wants make friend with anyone, who wants to take part in any social activity. Thus, I started or joined four student clubs (see here, here, here, here, here, here, and here) at the same time, while I had a full-time job. I quited all, one by one.

I believe I need a break to rest, and to be away, for a while, from... I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment