Dec 20, 2008

Move to AUAF or what?

I am really chill, at the same time, I have a huge energy these days, to read, to study, to learn, to participate in courses, meetings, seminars, totally to activize myself, as much as facilities allow; and even not allow! But, when I take a look at all things all around, I found almost nothing to get myself enthusiastic about. Kardan which is almost idle and even I don't know what we have these days in our schedule, is completely disappointing.

There has been a few days I have a plan to move to American University of Afghanistan (AUAF) which I belive, as far as I know about, is much more active and disciplined than here--both the University and the students. I am not willing to humiliate anybody in here, but THIS is a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment